Are you thinking about adding a sidebar to your WordPress blog? That’s great news.
When people come to your website for the first time, often they find you through a blog post or search which means they don’t initally land on your homepage. Instead, they land on a blog post.
By using a sidebar, you can optimize your messaging on every single blog post just as you do for your website’s key pages, like your homepage, about, or services page.
In this tutorial, I talk about what to include on your sidebar and then right around 4:15, I start with a tutorial that includes:
- how to add a blog to your site
- how to add a sidebar to your blog and your posts
- how to add widgets to that sidebar
- which widgets you should include
- and how to tweak those widgets so they work for you
You cannot copy this content – copying it is a violation of copyright law.